EPS has experienced projects teams focused on quality service and delivering projects to a customer’s specification, timescale and cost.
A typical Project team will consist of the following Key Management Roles:
- Project Manager
- Project Planner
- Commercial Manager
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) champion
- Test Manager
- Quality Manager
- Production Manager
- Document Controller
Contract Responsible Engineers:
(CRE) HV, LV, P&C, SCADA – available for projects when required
EPS utilise the very best IT equipment and software to realise your project on time and on budget.
Our Enterprise Product Data Management (ePDM) system controls all documents throughout the product lifecycle, ensuring that you have complete traceability at all times.
In terms of project management, EPS can offer you;
- Milestone gates to track project progress and to keep a control of the costs.
- Dedicated Project Manager for the duration of your project utilising MS Project for reporting and tracking of milestones.
- Appropriate focused skill sets deployed on each aspect of the project.
- Robust project communications coupled with on-site meetings and/or online design reviews using web-based collaboration tools.
- Document control and traceability using ePDM.
- Quality procedures adapted to the project including risk assessment and KPIs.